Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Holidays with Tori

Tori's holiday release, Midwinter Graces, wasn't exactly what I was expecting. Did I like it, dislike it or love it? Please download today's podcast to find out.

Also, I was lucky enough to attend two of Tori's appearances promoting Midwinter Graces in New York City. The eTown performance can be heard at eTown and the WNYC Soundcheck performance can be heard at Soundcheck. For my thoughts on these appearances, you can download today's podcast.

For additional updates about Tori Amos and other random thoughts mostly about television and music, please follow @talkingtori on Twitter.

1 comment:

Jesse Colton said...

Kkat! Just dropping by to let you know that Tori is releasing a new DVD on July 28th called Live From The Artists Den. It's a Barnes and Noble exclusive available for pre-order, letting you know just 'cause I'm sure you'll want to get ahold of it and so you'll have new Tori news to report on the podcast! You haven't done one in a while.

Oh yes, other Tori news that's actually 3 years old so you might know this already, but rock band Evans Blue covered Caught a Lite Sneeze on their album The Pursuit Begins When This Portrayal of Life Ends.

Anyhoo, I enjoy listening to the podcasts! Have a Toriffic day (excuse my horrible play on words)