Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ways To Spend Your Money

There are various CDs coming out over the next few months featuring Tori performances. Today's podcast tells you what to expect and when, so start putting away a few extra bucks here and there in anticipation.

I also discuss the Tori Amos Tribute Show and RAINN benefit held annually in Durham, North Carolina. If anyone has attended this show in the past, please let me know what you thought of it by writing me at radiowebpodcast@gmail.com or leaving a comment on this blog.

To hear about the upcoming ways to spend your money on Tori related items, please download today's podcast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GDay Kat - Congrats on becoming a fellow EWF Tori Podcaster :) Keep it up - Hugs Terry - Founder Planet Tori.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Thanks for the tip about the XM CD at Starbucks. I'm from Sweden but my boyfriend is in NYC right now so I called him and forced him to buy it for me ;)