Saturday, September 30, 2006

What's In Tori's Piano?

I am holding A Piano in my hands. Yes, join me on today's podcast as I open up the new Tori Amos CD boxed set, A Piano: The Collection (released on Rhino Entertainment). I'll walk you through what you'll find and help you decide whether this 5 CD set is something that you've just gotta have.

As an aside, Rhino Entertainment generally releases really great compilations. One example is "No Thanks! The 70s Punk Rebellion" which features Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Ramones, Jonathan Richman's band The Modern Lovers, Patti Smith, Ian Dury and a bunch of other notables who started off alternative music as we know it - Rhino's website is right here.

You may also be interested in checking out AOL Radio starting October 5th for their all-Tori radio station. Should be cool!

Here is today's podcast.

No comments: